I received my first Influenster VoxBox and I am beyond thrilled to be a part of this company.
I had never heard of it, but like anything it usually takes a grape vine & some ripe grapes to get the word out. That's what the Company is all about, getting the word out about products that need to be tested for the market. They have several types of "voxboxes" and each Influenster is selected for what fits their lifestyle. All you can do is fill out their survey and hope you meet a criteria for a box.
My Holiday VoxBox 2012 Contents:
- Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ I dislike oatmeal that has fruit in it, so I let me Husband try this and he loved it! He did add a splash of milk for taste and said he would buy it for sure!
- NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine I have never been a fan of Lip gloss, only Chapstick because all of my encounters with lipsticks have been sticky. This was not the case. When you put it on the shimmer is amazing and the moisture on your lips feels amazing!
- Kiss Nail Dress Anyone who knows me knows I dislike finger nail polish. I rarely wear it and if I do I must really like you or the occasion. I was a little excited to try this because it seemed simple, and simple it was! All you do is apply the dressing on your finger and file off the access. They are very tick and lasted a week!!
- EBOOST I don't plan to try this because I am nursing and I don't want to have a fussy 3 month old. I will be sending it to a friend who is big into energy drinks and let him try it. As soon as he does I will come back and update you all!
- Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush I was in need of a new hairbrush, so this came at the right time. I used it first on my 2 year old daughters sopping wet hair and I was shocked that it really did dry it super fast. The Microfiber bristles are amazing and she didn't complain once that it hurt! I then brushed my hair with it and it was a smooth effortless brush.
- Sole Society $25 Coupon The shoe quality looks awesome! I went to SoleSociety.Com to take advantage of the INFLUENSTER25 coupon code and the BOGO free offer. I was sad that they didn't allow me to combine the 2 offers, so I didn't buy. I would have gotten 3 pairs for $25 with free shipping, but I didn't. Sad Panda.